Solidworks is a Computer Aided Design (CAD) solution.
– How to optimize the creation of articles in my ERP following their validation in my CAD?
– How to transmit the modifications of an article from my CAD in my ERP? – How to automate the creation of BOMs in my ERP for manufacturing purposes?
– How to share my technical documentation between my CAD tool and my ERP?
The connector between SolidWorks and SAP Business ByDesign offered by Ubister allows:
– the automatic creation of articles from Solidworks data,
– the updating of these same articles as soon as a modification has been made in Solidworks,
– the creation of nomenclatures in your ERP from your CAD tool,
– the transmission of a link to the technical documentation.
You save manual processing time to perform tasks with higher added value,
You limit human errors and make the exchange of information more reliable,
You facilitate the monitoring of product versioning.